Skip navigation

First started in 1993.
Restarted in 2005.
Restarted a third time as part of a Stitch-a-long (SAL) for the BAPXS group in 2007.
It’s now 2012.

Click on any thumbnail to see a larger photo and more information.

8 Comments

  1. We’re getting ever closer to that mythical SAL date….yikes. Good to have your photos up here.

  2. Isn’t it though! I still need to get out and buy the floss and probably a new set of Q’s. I think I have decided to stick with the original dragon colours and just add sparklies with Krienick stuffs. Lordy, I need to get busy….

  3. Still gotta find mine.

    I started to add sparklies on the top layer of a stitch with some Kreinik and it worked so well, just the top leg, made it so much faster.

  4. Yep that’s what I was doing with mine before the re-start. Just do up the floss as normal and then go over the top with one strand of blending filament in the direction of the top leg. It was easier, simpler, much less mucking around and gave a better finish.

    Either that or I’m stoopid and its the only way *I* could get it to work 🙂 🙂

  5. Yup – that’s why I’ve put my photos up – I now have progress pics of all current WIPs and those I plan on working on in the five slot rotation starting in January. As I finish them and include other UFOs, then I will add their pics up :/

  6. I think having the B/F on the lower “\” is a waste of time, it just didn’t show up at all and it’s so much easier to just use it on it’s own afterwards rather than trying to combine it with regular floss.

  7. That’s how I plan to add them in, too. It seems like it would take time to go over the stitches a second time, but not having to deal with the metallic and DMC in one needle actually makes it faster, especially only doing the top leg.

  8. I still have to restart this one.


Join in the conversation :)

%d bloggers like this: