What with Easter and the flu and Tiger, April was pretty much of a blur for me. I managed to get the Project-a-Day posts written each day, but I haven’t kept up with reading and replying to all of the comments and I’m sorry for that. I plan to do a little blog tidy up and catch up each day this month.
To start, I’m off to the Post Office this afternoon with:
- Dad’s Birthday present
- Ocean’s Daughter to Deb
- Jenny’s birthday present from the old Stitch Specialists’ Birthday group
- DVDs to Stephen
. I’ve also just sent out emails asking for postal addresses to send off:
Also just a reminder that the following charts are still available free to a good home if people are interested. I usually only send one per person:
- Medieval Masterpieces by Edie and Ginger
- Rose Tile by Art – Stitch
- Carousel Horse Fall by Teresa Wentzler
- Barney Stonerich by Calico Crossroads
- Paperbag Tabby by StarrCreations
- Water Dragon by Cross My Heart
Now what else have I promised to send to people who I haven’t yet done so? Please don’t be shy to remind me. I know I have memory issues and need reminding if things fall through the cracks or fall off my To Do lists. And these Lists have fallen apart!